Skip to content
Facts about the Steviol Glycoside:
- Exist in the constitution of a hygroscopic powder or in fine crystals
- Are almost odorless
- Are soluble in water (Stevioside=1,25 g/l, Rebaudioside =7g/l)
- The melting point of stevioside is 198 degree and of Rebaudioside A is 243 degree
- Steviol glycoside is stable for 3 months in acid media at a pH value of 2.0 30 degrees.
- Rebaudioside A has a strong sweetening power 350 times compared to sucrose (0,4% Solution)
- Stevioside A has a strong sweetening power 250 times compared to sucrose (0,4% Solution)
- The Stevioside is between the value of pH 3 and pH 9 at 100 degrees for 1 hour stable.
- Can be mixed with sweeteners and sucrose
- Optimize the production, storage and transportation costs.
The advantages of steviol glycoside for the consumer:
- It Has only trace amounts of calories and carbohydrates
- Hardly affect the glycemic index.
- It is ideal for diabetics
- It does not affect the glucose level
- It does not affect the insulin production
- Is suitable for PKU patients
- Lift out flavors
- Hardly cause plaque
- The raw material for the production is made of 100% natural